Monday, April 24, 2006

Trouble

I've discovered that there's a Utrecht Art Supplies store about 10 minutes walk from my work. Oh, boy. They have supplies that my local A.C. Moore doesn't carry, and I can forsee lots of trips there on lunch hour.

On my first trip, I bought two sketch pads (one kraft paper, one pastel colored paper), a sepia-toned Pitt pen, and a Moleskine sketchbook (small) and address book. The small sketchbook will actually be a notebook, not used (much) for sketching, I suspect. I still need to fill up my existing sketchbooks, then I may buy the larger Moleskine sketchbook.

Next trip I intend to buy a bamboo pen, some oil paints, and goodness knows what else. I've warned my coworkers that if I don't return from lunch some day, I can be found standing in an aisle at Utrecht, babbling incoherently because I can't make up my mind what I want to buy next.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home