Monday, April 24, 2006

Trouble

I've discovered that there's a Utrecht Art Supplies store about 10 minutes walk from my work. Oh, boy. They have supplies that my local A.C. Moore doesn't carry, and I can forsee lots of trips there on lunch hour.

On my first trip, I bought two sketch pads (one kraft paper, one pastel colored paper), a sepia-toned Pitt pen, and a Moleskine sketchbook (small) and address book. The small sketchbook will actually be a notebook, not used (much) for sketching, I suspect. I still need to fill up my existing sketchbooks, then I may buy the larger Moleskine sketchbook.

Next trip I intend to buy a bamboo pen, some oil paints, and goodness knows what else. I've warned my coworkers that if I don't return from lunch some day, I can be found standing in an aisle at Utrecht, babbling incoherently because I can't make up my mind what I want to buy next.

1 Comments:

Blogger solGreer said...

You're so in trouble now. Good luck. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you...

btw, the HEB near me stopped carrying your kind o' chocolate about two weeks after your visit. I've not yet figured out why (they still have the other types of that brand), so I'm guessing it'll soon be too warm anyway to pack up a bundle and ship it to you over night. Have you found anywhere to buy it up there?

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home